Holland Adhaus is looking for an innovative and strategic problem solver with dynamic customer service and engagement experience to join our team as a Client Project Manager. This position reports directly to our President and CEO. They also take direction from our Creative Director and works closely with the creative team to execute client projects and ideas.
- Meets with clients frequently, serving as contact between the client and internal teams
- Discusses strategy with clients and helps develop marketing and advertising campaigns on a quarterly and annual basis
- Develops proposals and statements of work for clients that are in line with their marketing objectives and agency capabilities
- Presents proposals and statements of work to clients for approval
- Maintains contracts and ensures they are executed and filed accordingly
- Develops projections and weekly forecasts
- Inputs clear and time-specific instructions for project completion into task management system
- Addresses any issues or delays in projects, as well as client feedback
- Delivers completed projects to the client on time
- Manages budgets for all accounts
- Ensures all billing activities are completed timely and accurately
- Acquires new accounts and negotiates contracts
- Participates in team meetings to communicate work progress and potential roadblocks
- Works collaboratively and professionally with other company employees in cross-functional teams to achieve goals
- Develops client reports to include KPI metrics (monthly/quarterly/annually) and presents reports to clients
- Maintains a current understanding of 3rd party marketing tools to enhance client KPI results
- Consults with internal teams prior to client presentations to ensure internal capabilities
- Initiates and plans client meetings, ensures all necessary presentation materials are prepared and approved in a timely manner prior to client meetings, and conducts client meetings in the scheduled meeting timeframe
- Ability to anticipate client or internal roadblocks and ensure timely project completion
- Displays a sense of urgency both internally and externally
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills both on the client and creative side
- Superb presentation skills
- Knowledge of numerous marketing tactics and appropriate implementation strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field, OR equivalent experience required
- Previous Advertising Agency Experience a HUGE bonus!
- 3+ years on-the-job account service experience
Excellent communicator – This position will work directly with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions as well as explanations. We are looking for someone well-spoken who instills confidence in current and potential clients. The Client Project Manager is also the liaison between the client and our internal teams, so they must be able to take client ideas/feedback and accurately explain them to the appropriate team members.
Strategic thinker and problem solver – We have a philosophy here at Holland Adhaus: do not bring a problem without a solution. We are not looking for someone to find the quickest way to do something, but someone who can see the big picture and offer a solution to existing and new issues.
Lifelong learner – We are looking for someone who never stops learning. Don’t know the answer? We expect our team members to go out and find the answer themselves. We are a small but mighty team, and we’re still learning something new every day. Professional development is highly encouraged.
Reliable – Must have excellent memory, impeccable organizational skills, and the ability to set priorities, handle multiple responsibilities, and meet tight deadlines. Strong attention to detail and accuracy are required skills.
If you can do all of the above and have additional skills in the areas of advertising, digital marketing, or anything else that could be an asset to a creative full-service agency, don’t be shy! Let us know that too.
Let’s be real. We are looking for someone to be our in-house Client Project Manager, someone with a clear grasp of the world of marketing and advertising, not someone to train. It’s OK to not know everything, but you have to have what it takes to figure things out and make them work. That’s the thing we value most in our employees: grit. We are hardworking, scrappy individuals who have the guts to try new things and push ourselves. We are transparent and honest, both with our clients and with each other. We collaborate within our team, clients, and partners. We genuinely care about the work that we do and the people we serve. Oh, and we have a weekly happy hour.
- Retirement plan and match
- Insurance benefits to include health, dental, and vision
- Company-provided life insurance
- Company-provided Short-Term Disability
- Generous PTO
- Free parking
- Professional development opportunities
- Casual office environment
- Fun, energetic team
- Brand new office space in a historic building
- Adjustable height desks for sitting or standing
- Employee lounge
- Weekly happy hour
Holland Adhaus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.